- LASU 1st batch Pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 session
- 2020/2021 INDIGENESHIP VERIFICATION EXERCISE FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INDIGENES OF LAGOS STATE
- Ogunyemi reacted to Nwajiuba’s statement that issues raised by (ASUU) concerning the seven-month strike
- Christian leaders in the Federal Capital Territory, have called on the government (ASUU)
- The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has blamed the Federal Government for frustrating efforts to resolve issues that resulted in the ongoing strike embarked upon by the lecturers
Kwara Poly Post-UTME 2020/2021 registration, cut-off marks, eligibility, application cost, screening dates, deadline, and other relevant details have been announced. The general cut-off mark is 130. The cost is N2000. The deadline is September 13th, 2020. Full details below;
The Authority of the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution for Full-time National Diploma (ND) in the 2020/2021 academic session to visit the website www.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng for information on Pre-Admission Screening.
National Diploma (Full-Time): Candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 130 in the 2020 UTME. Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
How To Apply
Applicants are to visit: https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/appo.php and create an account to commence the application process.
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only, through Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
The Portal opens on Monday, 7th September 2020 to 13th September 2020. No further payment or registration will be allowed after the closure.
- Candidates should ensure that the data supplied are correct because these will be used for official purposes throughout the period of their study in the Polytechnic.
- All Candidates seeking for admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise.
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to meticulously provide their details on the portal as any candidate that supplies wrong information will be automatically disqualified and his/her admission could be withdrawn at any stage.
Candidates awaiting Result should not apply.
M. O. Salami