- LASU 1st batch Pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 session
- 2020/2021 INDIGENESHIP VERIFICATION EXERCISE FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INDIGENES OF LAGOS STATE
- Ogunyemi reacted to Nwajiuba’s statement that issues raised by (ASUU) concerning the seven-month strike
- Christian leaders in the Federal Capital Territory, have called on the government (ASUU)
- The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has blamed the Federal Government for frustrating efforts to resolve issues that resulted in the ongoing strike embarked upon by the lecturers
The Management of the Kwara State University, Malete wishes to inform the general public that there is no iota of truth in the rumours making the round that the Management has increased KWASU Students’ school fees.
We however wish to state that there is an ongoing robust discussion between Management and the Students union leaders on ways to improve on the financial standing of the university towards the provision of standard teaching and learning regime.
In line with our desire to entrench a culture of participatory governance in the administration of the university, management has ensured that the conversation has been democratic, peaceful and harmonious. It is important to state that no concrete decision has been reached for now.
We therefore urge the general public to utterly disregard this fake rumour.
Mohammed A. Shuaib