- LASU 1st batch Pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 session
- 2020/2021 INDIGENESHIP VERIFICATION EXERCISE FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INDIGENES OF LAGOS STATE
- Ogunyemi reacted to Nwajiuba’s statement that issues raised by (ASUU) concerning the seven-month strike
- Christian leaders in the Federal Capital Territory, have called on the government (ASUU)
- The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has blamed the Federal Government for frustrating efforts to resolve issues that resulted in the ongoing strike embarked upon by the lecturers
KWASU Post-UTME/DE form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee, closing date and registration details for the 2020/2021 Academic Session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 160. Application cost is N2000. Deadline is September 11th, 2020. The date for the screening is yet to be announced.
This is to invite all UTME/DE candidates in the underlisted categories for the 2020/2021 Pre-Admission Screening Registration into Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete.
Candidates whose first choice of institution is KWASU
Candidates interested in Admission into KWASU but have not made it their first choice. Such candidates are strictly advised to change to KWASU.
All candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available. Online registration starts from Friday 28th August, 2020 and closes on Friday 11th September, 2020.
REGISTRATION FEE: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000.00) only as screening fee.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
Click “Create account” button.
Fill the Application Form by entering your details
provide your names(First Name, Middle Name and Surname)
provide your phone number
provide your valid email address
under Academic Programme, select Undergraduate (Regular)
under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you (Please note that you cannot use UTME application form for DE admission or vice versa)
under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
under “Centre” select KWASU
On the next page, click “Save” and proceed to payment
On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment” button.
On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE
- click “Pay Now”
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay” button.
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration Form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
- Candidates are also to upload a valid scratch card number for verification of their O’level results.
In addition to all the requirements stated above, all candidates must know that final admission into KWASU is based on meeting the University’s and the academic programme’s cut-off points in UTME/DE and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for KWASU.
Candidates are to note that, falsification of citizenship certificates or any certificate for that matter, would lead to disqualification and would be reported to the Law Enforcement Agencies for possible prosecution.
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08136965076, 09067939787, 08155498780 (WhatsApp and text messages) or telegram helpdesk through the link provided below
- CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: Friday 11thSeptember,2020.
Mohammed A. Shuaib