- LASU 1st batch Pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 session
- 2020/2021 INDIGENESHIP VERIFICATION EXERCISE FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INDIGENES OF LAGOS STATE
- Ogunyemi reacted to Nwajiuba’s statement that issues raised by (ASUU) concerning the seven-month strike
- Christian leaders in the Federal Capital Territory, have called on the government (ASUU)
- The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has blamed the Federal Government for frustrating efforts to resolve issues that resulted in the ongoing strike embarked upon by the lecturers
Some Ghanaian WAEC supervisors of the ongoing 2020 examinations received more than they bargained for after some angry students ganged up and beat them up mercilessly for being too strict in their supervision. The incident happened at Bright Senior High School, Akyem Kukurantumi Ghana. The students attacked the WAEC officials over strict invigilation in the ongoing WASSCE examinations in the country.
A journalist was also beaten by the students during the unrest.They were allegedly angry about strict supervision and social-distancing protocols in the exam hall.