- UNILAG guidelines and instructions for the 2020 Post-UTME screening
- ASUU: It’s unsafe to reopen varsities now, COVID-19 guidelines absent
- WAEC FINALLY ANNOUNCES DEADLINE FOR 2021 WASSCE REGISTRATION
- JAMB 2020 Candidates Must Upload Results To be Considered for Admission
- LASU 1st batch Pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 session
Some Ghanaian WAEC supervisors of the ongoing 2020 examinations received more than they bargained for after some angry students ganged up and beat them up mercilessly for being too strict in their supervision. The incident happened at Bright Senior High School, Akyem Kukurantumi Ghana. The students attacked the WAEC officials over strict invigilation in the ongoing WASSCE examinations in the country.
A journalist was also beaten by the students during the unrest.They were allegedly angry about strict supervision and social-distancing protocols in the exam hall.