University of Ilorin UNILORIN Post Utme Form 2019/2020 Is Out Apply Now On unilorin.edu.ng
Unilorin Post UTME: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about University Of Ilorin (Unilorin) Post UTME, did you want you further your education at University of Ilorin if yes, did you choose Unilorin as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this great article is for you,
The Authority of University Of Ilorin (Unilorin) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose University of Ilorin as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2020/21 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Unilorin admission portal www.unilorin.edu.ng.
Unilorin Cut Off Mark.
University of Ilorin general UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law, Veterinary Medicine and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Unilorin cut off mark:
University Of Ilorin Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Candidate Must Choose University of Ilorin as first choice of institution
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME for courses other than Optometry and Vision Science,
- Candidate must have Five (5) O/L Credits in Mathematics, English Language and other three (3) relevant subjects at not more than two sitting.
- For MB:BS Optometry & Vision Science candidates must have Five (5) O/L Credits in Mathematics, English Language and other three (3) relevant subjects at not more than one sitting.
University Of Ilorin Direct Entry 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Candidates must choose University of Ilorin their first choice
- Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
- Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for MB;BS; or
- Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Life Science
How To Apply For University Of Ilorin Unilorin Post UTME 2020/21.
- Make sure your data is ON
- Go to UNILORIN Pre-Admission screening registration portal http://www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_registration.php,
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided.
- DE candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter your names; and
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
- Click on make payments
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin
- Then click on Pay
Please note: Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart again.
Candidate Should Also Note
- Awaiting result should not apply please.
- As part of the screening exercise, candidates are expected to follow instructions and accurately enter the required information.False submission of information/results will attract automatic disqualification
- Successful candidates would be communicated via e-mail and SMS.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.