- LASU 1st batch Pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 session
- 2020/2021 INDIGENESHIP VERIFICATION EXERCISE FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INDIGENES OF LAGOS STATE
- Ogunyemi reacted to Nwajiuba’s statement that issues raised by (ASUU) concerning the seven-month strike
- Christian leaders in the Federal Capital Territory, have called on the government (ASUU)
- The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has blamed the Federal Government for frustrating efforts to resolve issues that resulted in the ongoing strike embarked upon by the lecturers
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
2020/2021 SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION
The University of Nigeria hereby invites candidates who made UNN their first-choice institution in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 and above for screening exercise.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial bank.
The online registration commences on Wednesday, August 5, 2020 and ends on Friday, August 28, 2020.
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
Log on to the University Website: unn.edu.ng
-Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
-Click Prospective Students
-Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 -Admission Screening Exercise
-Enter JAMB Registration Number
-Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
-Return to Portal
-Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
-Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
-Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number.
Note: Awaiting Results candidates should list their SSCE subjects)
-Re-enter your grades correctly
-Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
-Local Government Identification
-First School Leaving Certificate
-JAMB Result Slip
-O/Level 2 (For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
Print Acknowledgement Slip.
*DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES FOR 2020/2021 WHO MADE UNN THEIR FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION SHOULD ALSO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING