- LASU 1st batch Pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 session
- 2020/2021 INDIGENESHIP VERIFICATION EXERCISE FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INDIGENES OF LAGOS STATE
- Ogunyemi reacted to Nwajiuba’s statement that issues raised by (ASUU) concerning the seven-month strike
- Christian leaders in the Federal Capital Territory, have called on the government (ASUU)
- The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has blamed the Federal Government for frustrating efforts to resolve issues that resulted in the ongoing strike embarked upon by the lecturers
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University wish to invite candidates who scored 170 JAMB points and above and who applied for admission as first choice
into the University through UTME and DE to register for screening and aptitude test through the University website www.umyu.edu.ng.
that only candidates listed on the mentioned website are to register.
The online registration will commence on Monday 10th August, 2020.
Eligible candidates are to upload the following documents on the University’s website from Monday 10th August, 2020.
JAMB Result Slip for UTME candidates or JAMB Registration Slip Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
O’ Level Result;
Form of identification (Indigene Letter, National Identification Card/International Passport etc);
Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are to upload their ‘A’ Level Result (Diploma, IJMB, NCE etc).
To be eligible for the screening and aptitude test, a candidate must have:
Scored a minimum of 170 marks and above in the 2020 UTME examination;
Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant essay writers credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2020 JAMB examination;
Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant
programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme they applied.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 (all charges inclusive) for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided
on the University’s website.
COVID-19 HEALTH REGULATION