- UNILAG guidelines and instructions for the 2020 Post-UTME screening
- ASUU: It’s unsafe to reopen varsities now, COVID-19 guidelines absent
- WAEC FINALLY ANNOUNCES DEADLINE FOR 2021 WASSCE REGISTRATION
- JAMB 2020 Candidates Must Upload Results To be Considered for Admission
- LASU 1st batch Pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 session
FUOYE Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, deadline and registration details for the 2020/2021 Academic Session have been announced. FUOYE Cut-off mark is 160 . Deadline for registration is Saturday, 15th August, 2020 . Prospective students are to check the full registration details below;
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) hereby informs all applicants who have applied to FUOYE in the 2020 UTME to visit the screening portal www.ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme in order to participate in the online screening exercise between Saturday, 1st August and Saturday, 15th August, 2020
1️⃣ Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 160 and above.
2️⃣ All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
3️⃣ In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND , NCE , HND , with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
Candidates are advised to get the official FUOYE Post-UTME past Questions and Answers. This will help them prepare adequately for the screening exercise.