- LASU 1st batch Pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 session
- 2020/2021 INDIGENESHIP VERIFICATION EXERCISE FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INDIGENES OF LAGOS STATE
- Ogunyemi reacted to Nwajiuba’s statement that issues raised by (ASUU) concerning the seven-month strike
- Christian leaders in the Federal Capital Territory, have called on the government (ASUU)
- The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has blamed the Federal Government for frustrating efforts to resolve issues that resulted in the ongoing strike embarked upon by the lecturers
ABUJA – A meeting between the federal and state governments to discuss modalities for resumption of schools will hold next week Monday.
The meeting which will be presided by the Minister of Education, Mallam Adamu Adamu, is to have all state commissioners of education in
An invitation to this effect was released Sunday night by the Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Education, Arc. Sony Echono.
Top on the agenda of the expected meeting, according to the invitation dispatched, are the reconsideration of new examination timetables for the
West African Examinations Council, WAEC, the National Examinations Council, NECO, the National Common Entrance Examinations and
The invitation to the meeting expected to take place through zoom, read: “Invitation to a webinar consultative meeting between the FME and Hon
Commissioners of Education. The PS, Federal Ministry of Education,Arc Sonny Echono, cordially invites Honourable Commissioners of education
of the 36 states of the federation and the FCT to a consultative meeting on the way forward towards reopening our schools.
“In particular, the agenda for a new schedule for WAEC, NECO, BECEC, the National Common entrance among other issues will be on the table.
” The meeting will hold on Monday next week at 11 am.”