- UNILAG guidelines and instructions for the 2020 Post-UTME screening
- ASUU: It’s unsafe to reopen varsities now, COVID-19 guidelines absent
- WAEC FINALLY ANNOUNCES DEADLINE FOR 2021 WASSCE REGISTRATION
- JAMB 2020 Candidates Must Upload Results To be Considered for Admission
- LASU 1st batch Pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 session
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board says it has not published its National cut off marks for placement of candidates into the Nation’s Tertiary institution as being speculated in different quarters.
The National cut-off mark could only be arrived at with the inputs of the critical stakeholders in the educational sector scheduled for days ahead.
This year national policy meeting will be decided on the 16th of June, 2020.