- LASU 1st batch Pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 session
- 2020/2021 INDIGENESHIP VERIFICATION EXERCISE FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INDIGENES OF LAGOS STATE
- Ogunyemi reacted to Nwajiuba’s statement that issues raised by (ASUU) concerning the seven-month strike
- Christian leaders in the Federal Capital Territory, have called on the government (ASUU)
- The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has blamed the Federal Government for frustrating efforts to resolve issues that resulted in the ongoing strike embarked upon by the lecturers
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board says it has not published its National cut off marks for placement of candidates into the Nation’s Tertiary institution as being speculated in different quarters.
The National cut-off mark could only be arrived at with the inputs of the critical stakeholders in the educational sector scheduled for days ahead.
This year national policy meeting will be decided on the 16th of June, 2020.