- LASU 1st batch Pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 session
- 2020/2021 INDIGENESHIP VERIFICATION EXERCISE FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INDIGENES OF LAGOS STATE
- Ogunyemi reacted to Nwajiuba’s statement that issues raised by (ASUU) concerning the seven-month strike
- Christian leaders in the Federal Capital Territory, have called on the government (ASUU)
- The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has blamed the Federal Government for frustrating efforts to resolve issues that resulted in the ongoing strike embarked upon by the lecturers
The Management of Bowen University, Iwo has confirmed that the University’s examination for the Second Semester of 2019/2020 will be phased and the first phase is to start on Monday 1st of June 2020, virtually. In a statement from the Vice Chancellor, Professor Joshua Ogunwole, students are urged to take time to carefully read the guidelines for the Online Examination as published on the University website.
The statement further urged students not allow distractions and interference during the online examination. Students are reminded that the university has zero tolerance for examination malpractices and irregularities and are further asked not to block the cameras of their computers while the examination is ongoing. Parents are advised to limit their meddling during the examination. Students that are yet to balance their school fees may not be eligible for the examination but at a later date with an additional fee.
The Vice Chancellor wish all the students success in their examination, while urging parents and guardians to join in praying for their wards.
The University has since March, 2020 given directive to Academic staff to be active online for effective teaching through the upload of teaching materials and real time interaction with the students using the Bowen Smart School Hub (SSHUB), a platform designed for robust learning interaction. The Vice Chancellor assured students and their parents that the office of the Bursar will be willing to assist those who are ready to offset their bills.