- UNILAG guidelines and instructions for the 2020 Post-UTME screening
- ASUU: It’s unsafe to reopen varsities now, COVID-19 guidelines absent
- WAEC FINALLY ANNOUNCES DEADLINE FOR 2021 WASSCE REGISTRATION
- JAMB 2020 Candidates Must Upload Results To be Considered for Admission
- LASU 1st batch Pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Redeemers University, Ede, off Gbongan – Oshogbo Rd, Osun State, Nigeria Undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Redeemer’s University Undergraduate Courses.
Accounting Actuarial Science
Banking and Finance
Communication and Media Studies
English & Professional Communication
History & International Studies
Performing Arts (Theatre Arts/Film Studies)
Physics with Electronics
How to Apply for Redeemer’s University Post UTME Form. Apply Here
You can now make payment with your MasterCard,VisaCard and VerveCard issued by any bank on our RUN’s admission portal.
Follow the ‘Apply’ link above to create a profile before making payment with your ATM card or visit any of the E-Tranzact partner banks to pay the sum of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only for the Redeemer’s University Post UTME using the eTransact platform.
Supply a valid JAMB number and other personal details at the bank and obtain a receipt containing your jamb number and a confirmation order number.
Re-visit http://adms.run.edu.ng/ to proceed to completion of the application proper. For Enquiries, Please Contact Us: Tel: 0700-7008-000