- LASU 1st batch Pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 session
- 2020/2021 INDIGENESHIP VERIFICATION EXERCISE FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INDIGENES OF LAGOS STATE
- Ogunyemi reacted to Nwajiuba’s statement that issues raised by (ASUU) concerning the seven-month strike
- Christian leaders in the Federal Capital Territory, have called on the government (ASUU)
- The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has blamed the Federal Government for frustrating efforts to resolve issues that resulted in the ongoing strike embarked upon by the lecturers
The Vice-Chancellor, Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, Prof Kabir Bala has appointed Professor Y M Ibrahim of the Department of Quantity Surveying, as the Director, Directorate of Academic Planning and Monitoring.
The appointments will serve as director to the educational sector of the university. The vice chancellor also advice them to workhard and make the university world class.
According to the report, in the evening The vice chancellor appoint them according to their hardworking and dedication to the university.
They are good and serve as role models to most of the students in the University. The Vice-Chancellor has also approved the appointment of Dr. Shuaibu Shehu Aliyu as Director of Arewa House.
The center for research and historical documentations under Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, located in Kaduna. Professor Bala also confirmed the appointment of Prof Ahmed Doko Ibrahim as Director, Directorate of University Advancement.
While Prof SB Junaid of the Department of Computer Science is the Ag. Director Iya Abubakar Institute of Information Communication Technology, (IAAICT).
Prof Muhammad Yakasai Fatihu of Department of Veterinary Pathology is the new Dean of Students’ affairs replacing Professor Bambale.And Prof (Mrs) Binta Abdulkareem of the Department of Science Education is the new Director, Institute for Development Research and Training (IDR&T) Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria