- LASU 1st batch Pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 session
- 2020/2021 INDIGENESHIP VERIFICATION EXERCISE FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INDIGENES OF LAGOS STATE
- Ogunyemi reacted to Nwajiuba’s statement that issues raised by (ASUU) concerning the seven-month strike
- Christian leaders in the Federal Capital Territory, have called on the government (ASUU)
- The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has blamed the Federal Government for frustrating efforts to resolve issues that resulted in the ongoing strike embarked upon by the lecturers
Applicants are hereby inform that Crawford University admission into their various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 school term is out.
CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) O’Level Credit passes at less than two sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO or their equivalent, which must include Credit passes in English and arithmetic while the candidates must additionally satisfy the precise requirements for every programme. Crawford university utme/DE Admission form<br>Candidates who seek direct entry admission into 200 Level of a degree programme must have any of the following:<br>(i) B. Sc degree of a recognized university during a related field. (ii) Two (2) A’Level passes within the relevant courses acceptable to the University. (iii) O.N.D upper credit or H.N.D. in relevant courses. Screening Exercise Mandatory Screening Exercise for intending candidates holds on the dates and venues to be announced later.
MODE OF REGISTRATION
Form fee is 20,000 and follow the instructions Completed forms and bank teller are to be submitted at Crawford University Registry or scanned and sent to admissions @crawforduniversity.edu.ng.
DEADLINE: NO DATE ANNOUNCED