- UNILAG guidelines and instructions for the 2020 Post-UTME screening
- ASUU: It’s unsafe to reopen varsities now, COVID-19 guidelines absent
- WAEC FINALLY ANNOUNCES DEADLINE FOR 2021 WASSCE REGISTRATION
- JAMB 2020 Candidates Must Upload Results To be Considered for Admission
- LASU 1st batch Pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 session
The University of Lagos on Sunday has asked workers not to resume until it put in place a phased timetable for resumption
A statement signed by the institution’s registrar, Mr. Oladejo Azeez, noted that only workers on essential duties were expected at work.
The statement reads: “The Management of the University of Lagos at its meeting held on Tuesday April 28, 2020 reviewed the directive of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, concerning the phased and gradual easing of lockdown measures in the FCT, Ogun and Lagos states scheduled to commence on Monday, May 4, 2020.
Management resolved that members of staff should not resume on Monday, May 4, 2020 to enable adequate measures to be put in place for a phased resumption.
“Members of Staff are hereby advised to await the Schedule of Resumption of Duty which will be released soonest.
Meanwhile, Staff on essential duties, such as Works and Physical Planning Unit (Power), Security, as well as Faculty and Hostel Porters should be at their duty posts.