- LASU 1st batch Pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 session
- 2020/2021 INDIGENESHIP VERIFICATION EXERCISE FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INDIGENES OF LAGOS STATE
- Ogunyemi reacted to Nwajiuba’s statement that issues raised by (ASUU) concerning the seven-month strike
- Christian leaders in the Federal Capital Territory, have called on the government (ASUU)
- The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has blamed the Federal Government for frustrating efforts to resolve issues that resulted in the ongoing strike embarked upon by the lecturers
Information reaching us from a reliable source has it that the Joint Admissions Matriculation Board (JAMB) has disabled the UTME 2020 Change of Course/Institution. One of our correspondence who first confirmed this development to us at the University of Lagos said that it was disabled at exactly 9am this morning.
The board, JAMB which communicated the public before that all activities has been suspended as a result of the current ravaging COVID-19 later reopened the process for four days.
Candidates who have tried accessing the portal this morning for necessary changes were not allowed to do so.
We shall keep monitoring the process and further development will be communicated to you