- LASU 1st batch Pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 session
- 2020/2021 INDIGENESHIP VERIFICATION EXERCISE FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INDIGENES OF LAGOS STATE
- Ogunyemi reacted to Nwajiuba’s statement that issues raised by (ASUU) concerning the seven-month strike
- Christian leaders in the Federal Capital Territory, have called on the government (ASUU)
- The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has blamed the Federal Government for frustrating efforts to resolve issues that resulted in the ongoing strike embarked upon by the lecturers
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB Slip re-printing portal for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) is now active.
Reprinting of Jamb slip begins 7 days to the CBT Exam. Reprinting of Jamb Slip for 2020 Exam Date, Time and Venue would be Starting from March 7th, 2020.
How do I Re-Print my Jamb slip for 2020 UTME to know my Jamb exam date, Jamb Timetable and Examination Venue? Jamb Reprint is compulsory and the procedure is the same for all States in Nigeria. I will show you the steps required to Reprint Jamb Slip 2020.
The Jamb Exam Slip has extremely important information about your examination. Ensure not to print your exam slip before the stipulated date; else, you will not find any information regarding your exam date and Jamb center.
Note the following before going ahead to Reprint your Jamb Slip:
- You can check your exam date and venue with your phone but it is recommended that you connect to a Printer because the hard copy will be required at the examination center.
- You can’t register Jamb in Cyber Cafes, however, reprinting of Jamb slip can be done in any cafe and business centers across Nigeria.
- Jamb Slip reprint doesn’t cost much. Don’t let any business center charge you more than #150 for Reprinting.
- It is highly advisable that you make photocopies of the Jamb slip. You will need a copy to keep and about two copies to take to your Jamb 2020 examination center.
- You can check your date and reprint your Jamb slip without email/username and password. You will still be able to reprint If you have issues with the email and password used to register Jamb.
IF YOU THINK THIS POST CAN BE HELPFUL TO SOMEBODY ELSE, PLEASE SHARE IT ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK, G+, WHATSAPP OR EMAIL IT TO FRIENDS. THERE ARE BUTTONS BELOW FOR THIS (EASY TO USE TOO)!