- UNILAG guidelines and instructions for the 2020 Post-UTME screening
- ASUU: It’s unsafe to reopen varsities now, COVID-19 guidelines absent
- WAEC FINALLY ANNOUNCES DEADLINE FOR 2021 WASSCE REGISTRATION
- JAMB 2020 Candidates Must Upload Results To be Considered for Admission
- LASU 1st batch Pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 session
It has come to our notice that a lot of candidates plan to or have taken the JAMB form and also Direct Entry form.
We are using this medium to properly educate the entire aspirant community.
Our aim at NgUniversities is to see that you do not out of Ignorance or stubbornness fail to secure admission.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board is now the core regulator or admission for all Nigerian institutions, if you must be admitted this year, it did be through CAPS.
The central admission processing system (CAPS) is a unique platform and it’s 100% monitored by the board.
1. If you go to CBT centers and they lie to you that its safe to enroll for both programmes then you are on your own (OYO).
They only want to get you to register so they can make money.
If your friends tell you it’s safe then that is not far from ignorance.
For no reason must you enroll for both JAMB & Direct Entry regardless of the fact that the use of the National Identity Number (NIN) was canceled?
Do not forget, Registration closes February 17th and if you don’t get your form before then wait till the upper year.
2. Be very careful when choosing your subjects combination.
Albiet, as of Last year, JAMB still provided a medium for candidates to change their UTME subject combination for free.
But it’s better to super safe.
Ask professionals if the subjects you choosing goes well with your course as it concerns Your desired institution.
3. Waiting For SMS in the Exam.
Sending of SMS to candidates started in the earliest days of JAMB when candidates where still using the paper and pen system to write JAMB.
But since the introduction of CBT, Jamb has fully killed all forms of examination irregularities. Don’t allow any one deceive you that they would send you answers in the exam.
I don’t know how you plan to pass through the security and the device used in detecting metals that would be used on the examination date that is if those scammers even have a way of sending you the SMS.
I don’t how you plan to Escape the CCTV camera of high quality installed in every Centers.
Once you are caught with any impersonating items you would not only loose your exam, you will be prosecuted.
4. Another strategies scammers use is they will answer the question for you before you get to the hall.
Don’t be a fool, they can only fool themselves and the ignorant students but not JAMB.