- UNILAG guidelines and instructions for the 2020 Post-UTME screening
- ASUU: It’s unsafe to reopen varsities now, COVID-19 guidelines absent
- WAEC FINALLY ANNOUNCES DEADLINE FOR 2021 WASSCE REGISTRATION
- JAMB 2020 Candidates Must Upload Results To be Considered for Admission
- LASU 1st batch Pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 session
Ishaq Oloyede, the registrar of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB has reinstated that no amount of propaganda can prevent the board from using the National Identity Management Number (NIM) in the conduct of its exams.
He made this known at a meeting on Wednesday 18 Dec when he met with CBT centers, technical advisors, and service providers at the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria, Kaduna state.
Recall that, JAMB had earlier announced its partnership with the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) to reduce the rate of impersonation and other forms of exam malpractice ahead of its forthcoming Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). He said only those who have been benefiting from multiple registrations and exam fraud are mounting negative press against the use of NIN.