- UNILAG guidelines and instructions for the 2020 Post-UTME screening
- ASUU: It’s unsafe to reopen varsities now, COVID-19 guidelines absent
- WAEC FINALLY ANNOUNCES DEADLINE FOR 2021 WASSCE REGISTRATION
- JAMB 2020 Candidates Must Upload Results To be Considered for Admission
- LASU 1st batch Pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 session
This is to inform the general public that the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) has granted Approval and Accreditation for the Courses offered by the Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia.
Consequently, Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates for admission into the under listed Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
1) HND Science Laboratory Technology
2) HND Leisure and Tourism
3) HND Urban and Regional Planning
4) HND Accountancy
5) HND Business Administration and Management
6) HND Public Administration
7) HND Estate Management
8 ) HND Computer Science
Method Of Application
Application forms are obtainable at the cost of N5,000.00 on payment into the Polytechnic UBA Account Number 1002016062.
Candidates are to present evidence of payment at the Revenue Unit of the Polytechnic and obtain receipt which will be taken to Academic Office to collect the Application Forms.
Completed forms are to be returned to the Academic Office on or before Monday 20th May, 2019.
MUKHTAR S. WAKEEL