- UNILAG guidelines and instructions for the 2020 Post-UTME screening
- ASUU: It’s unsafe to reopen varsities now, COVID-19 guidelines absent
- WAEC FINALLY ANNOUNCES DEADLINE FOR 2021 WASSCE REGISTRATION
- JAMB 2020 Candidates Must Upload Results To be Considered for Admission
- LASU 1st batch Pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 session
I was so stubborn because of the high school i went, going to Christian university was a wrong choice for me, it was all mum wanted.
My mum wanted me to go to a Christian University, she felt my vices will be curbed by their hermitic laws. My mum loves me, but I was lost in my vice, I was a lost cause
It was for me a very shameful event, getting rusticated in 200 level. All the monies and fees wasted, my stubbornness have ruined me.
I was caught with Alcoholic drinks I was warned against it which i didn’t hid to. Lata I was caught with the same stuff and i was shown the gate outta Landmark.
My mum did not give up on me, me too I did not give up on myself. I hope my story inspires someone.
I stayed at home for year, I mastered my shame, went back to Jamb Class, retook Jamb lesson, now I have gained admission into a proper university.
His twitter friends celebrated him after not giving up on himself.