- LASU 1st batch Pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 session
- 2020/2021 INDIGENESHIP VERIFICATION EXERCISE FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INDIGENES OF LAGOS STATE
- Ogunyemi reacted to Nwajiuba’s statement that issues raised by (ASUU) concerning the seven-month strike
- Christian leaders in the Federal Capital Territory, have called on the government (ASUU)
- The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has blamed the Federal Government for frustrating efforts to resolve issues that resulted in the ongoing strike embarked upon by the lecturers
The authorities of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have released an important notice to candidates who have reprinted their Exam Slips.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has urged candidates for the 2019 UTME to adhere strictly to the printing guidelines with regards to their examination slips.
The published important notice which contains lots of warnings to candidates was contained in the board’s weekly bulletin which is tagged ‘JAMBULLETIN’ and issued on Sunday, April 7th, 2019 in Lagos by Dr Fabian Benjamin, the Head, Media and Information.
In accordance with the bulletin, all candidates are informed to commence printing of their various slips, directing that only the printing guidelines as stated by the Board must be followed.
All candidates are requested to take the exam slip re-printing seriously so as to be cognizant of their centres location ahead of the examination as it will also furnish them with all necessary logistics of being at their respective centres on time.
Moving on, candidates can now access their e-slips on their JAMB profiles which they had created during registration.
The Board observed that there are some candidates who are complaining of inability to reprint their slips through their portal at www.jamb.org.ng and such candidates are to follow these steps:
- Visit www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/printexaminationslip
- Enter either registration number, telephone number or perhaps email used during registration
- Click on the next command.
Candidates can either supply their registration number, telephone number or email used during registration to reprint their slips as stated in the above guidelines.
In addition, all candidates are directed to print out two copies of the examination slip in full.
One of the copies will be submitted at the examination centre while candidates are required to keep the second copy for the purpose of reference.
In accordance with the bulletin, the board informed that no matter what happens, there would be no rescheduling of the examination.
Nevertheless, all candidates are to ensure their verification through the Biometric Verification Machine.
Candidates who have reprinted their exam slips are to take note of all these and those who are yet to reprint their exam slips are expected to do so as soon as possible.
All candidates are further directed not to come with any of these Listed items into the examination hall.
That is the Important Notice Published by JAMB to Candidates Who have Reprinted their Exam Slips.
If you find this article helpful, do not be shy to share to friends and families using the share buttons below.