- LASU 1st batch Pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 session
- 2020/2021 INDIGENESHIP VERIFICATION EXERCISE FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INDIGENES OF LAGOS STATE
- Ogunyemi reacted to Nwajiuba’s statement that issues raised by (ASUU) concerning the seven-month strike
- Christian leaders in the Federal Capital Territory, have called on the government (ASUU)
- The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has blamed the Federal Government for frustrating efforts to resolve issues that resulted in the ongoing strike embarked upon by the lecturers
Miss Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo,from the Department Of Maritime And Management Technology has emerged as the best graduating student of Federal University Of Technology, Owerri, FUTO, with CGPA Of 4.90 for the 2017/2018 academic session.There are 42 first class students produced among the convocating students today.
The Vice Chancellor Prof. Francis Chukwuemeka Eze made this known to journalists in a press briefing outlining the activities of the institution’s 31st convocation on Saturday, April 6. The meeting held at the Council/Senate Chamber.
The VC also informed of the laurels won by other three students in different competitions in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
The class had many brilliant and dedicated chaps, two narrowly missed bagging 1st class honours. One gave herself totally to mentorship,listened hard to the voices of motivation and worked very hard.She made it as the overall 2017/2018 session best graduating student in FUTO with CGPA of 4.90. She has been chosen to deliver the valedictory speech on behalf of the 2017/2018 graduands at the 31st convocation ceremony.