- UNILAG guidelines and instructions for the 2020 Post-UTME screening
- ASUU: It’s unsafe to reopen varsities now, COVID-19 guidelines absent
- WAEC FINALLY ANNOUNCES DEADLINE FOR 2021 WASSCE REGISTRATION
- JAMB 2020 Candidates Must Upload Results To be Considered for Admission
- LASU 1st batch Pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 session
Miss Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo,from the Department Of Maritime And Management Technology has emerged as the best graduating student of Federal University Of Technology, Owerri, FUTO, with CGPA Of 4.90 for the 2017/2018 academic session.There are 42 first class students produced among the convocating students today.
The Vice Chancellor Prof. Francis Chukwuemeka Eze made this known to journalists in a press briefing outlining the activities of the institution’s 31st convocation on Saturday, April 6. The meeting held at the Council/Senate Chamber.
The VC also informed of the laurels won by other three students in different competitions in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
The class had many brilliant and dedicated chaps, two narrowly missed bagging 1st class honours. One gave herself totally to mentorship,listened hard to the voices of motivation and worked very hard.She made it as the overall 2017/2018 session best graduating student in FUTO with CGPA of 4.90. She has been chosen to deliver the valedictory speech on behalf of the 2017/2018 graduands at the 31st convocation ceremony.