- LASU 1st batch Pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 session
- 2020/2021 INDIGENESHIP VERIFICATION EXERCISE FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INDIGENES OF LAGOS STATE
- Ogunyemi reacted to Nwajiuba’s statement that issues raised by (ASUU) concerning the seven-month strike
- Christian leaders in the Federal Capital Territory, have called on the government (ASUU)
- The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has blamed the Federal Government for frustrating efforts to resolve issues that resulted in the ongoing strike embarked upon by the lecturers
Ahead of the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), Registrar of the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB), Prof. Ishaq Oloyede, has stated that the exam body will soon release the names of people who have impersonated candidates in the exam in the last ten years.
Oloyede made this known in Abuja on Monday at the meeting of critical stakeholders on strategic planning and preparations for supervision and evaluation of administration of 2019 UTME slated to hold between April 11 and April 15.
According to him, JAMB would compile and publish names of impersonators in the past ten years to serve as a deterrence to others.
We are making arrangements to compile and publish names of all the people that have impersonated in out examinations in the past ten years,” Oloyede said.
“Some of these people impersonated even when they were already graduates. Some impersonated as undergraduates.
“They impersonated using different names but the same fingerprints. Some of them are now in different high places and by the time we publish these names, those now in high places will be exposed.”
Subscribe to studenthub. Advertise with us.