- UNILAG guidelines and instructions for the 2020 Post-UTME screening
- ASUU: It’s unsafe to reopen varsities now, COVID-19 guidelines absent
- WAEC FINALLY ANNOUNCES DEADLINE FOR 2021 WASSCE REGISTRATION
- JAMB 2020 Candidates Must Upload Results To be Considered for Admission
- LASU 1st batch Pre-degree admission list for 2020/2021 session
The rescheduled 2019 JAMB Mock Exam date has once again, clashed with Supplementary Elections date, which has now been scheduled by Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to be held on the same date of 23rd March, 2019. INEC announced 23rd March 2019 as the new date for supplementary elections in Adamawa, Kano, Bauchi, Plateau, Benue and sokoto states, which were declared inconclusive.
This implies that there will be restriction of movement in the affected states, and of course, this would affect the conduct of JAMB Mock Exams in the listed states. As at the time of this report, there has been no word from JAMB on the next line of action concerning the conduct of the Mock on 23rd March in the affected states. We’re still waiting on them.
Also, No date has been confirmed by JAMB on the date for commencement of the 2019 Main UTME, neither has a date been confirmed for reprinting of Exam Slips for the Main UTME.
KINDLY SHARE THIS POST FOR YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY……